- buy dexamethasone without prescription out of michigan
- reviews relatively purchase prozac online in indiana
- news as regards clonidine online
- reviews relatively celexa out of alabama
- sites about discount ventolin
- sites about generic macrobid from new york
- websites in respect of buy cheap flagyl
- metronidazole gel for sale
Be vigilant. If you haven’t already, sign up for online access to your bank and credit card accounts. You should be reviewing your transactions at least weekly.
Be reachable. Update your contact information so your issuer can reach you quickly in case they spot fraud.
Be alerted. While you’re at it, sign up for alerts. Most issuers allow you to get a text or email alert for large or overseas transactions.
Beware fraudulent deal sites. Their eye-popping bargains may just be a way to get your credit card numbers. Stick with the real deal, like DealNews.
Be diligent. Install and update anti-malware software.
Be smart. Use your credit card rather than your debit card in high-risk situations, as I wrote in “Debit cards can be riskier than credit cards.” If you must use a debit card, sign for it rather than using your PIN since that typically offers you better protection against fraud.