- accutane without prescription
- websites about generic aldactone
- blog with respect to discount artane
- reviews in relation to discount doxycycline from usa
- website as regards buy lumigan out oklahoma
- tips about propecia prescription
- buy generic alesse (ovral l) out of nevada
- info in respect of buy vega h cream without prescription
- sites in relation to buy macrobid online
- read with respect to discount ventolin of new mexico
Be vigilant. If you haven’t already, sign up for online access to your bank and credit card accounts. You should be reviewing your transactions at least weekly.
Be reachable. Update your contact information so your issuer can reach you quickly in case they spot fraud.
Be alerted. While you’re at it, sign up for alerts. Most issuers allow you to get a text or email alert for large or overseas transactions.
Beware fraudulent deal sites. Their eye-popping bargains may just be a way to get your credit card numbers. Stick with the real deal, like DealNews.
Be diligent. Install and update anti-malware software.
Be smart. Use your credit card rather than your debit card in high-risk situations, as I wrote in “Debit cards can be riskier than credit cards.” If you must use a debit card, sign for it rather than using your PIN since that typically offers you better protection against fraud.