First Time Visitors
- buy cheap xalatan online among montana
- purchase cafergot online out of connecticut
- buy glucophage without prescription out of australia
- cheap neurontin from maine
- sites in reference to cheapest dexamethasone from district of columbia
- cheapest toradol from mexico
- tips concerning levaquin
Hi, I’m Liz Weston. I want to help you build a better relationship with your money.
The Web is filled with financial advice. Some of it is good, but a lot of it is contradictory, or misleading, or just plain wrong. My advice is based on solid, time-tested, comprehensive financial planning principles. I’m a graduate of the Certified Financial Planner training program and I’ve been a personal finance columnist, answering people’s questions about their money, for twenty years. (Geez, has it really been that long?)
I’m also an expert on credit, including credit scoring and ways to get out of debt. My book “Your Credit Score” is a national bestseller. You can learn more about my books here, and learn more about me here.
If this is your first visit, or you’re really struggling with your finances, I encourage you to check out some of the following posts:
- A budget that works in the real world: the 50/30/20 plan
- The right way to pay off debt
- When you should consider bankruptcy
- How to bounce back from bad credit
If your situation isn’t quite so dire, but you want to get a better handle on your money, then you’re also in the right place. Pick your topic from the toolbar above, or the list on the right, and dive in.
Please also check out the money makeover videos you can find on my YouTube channel. These short webisodes feature real families dealing with the same issues you are: spending, saving, budgeting, investing and more.
If you like what you see, please stay in touch. You can sign up for my RSS feed, like me on Facebook, or sign up for our free weekly newsletter to get regular updates.