I’ll be featured as the guest expert on Experian’s #CreditChat at 3 p.m. Eastern today. I’ll be tweeting advice and tips about a bunch of important issues, including:
· When to focus on savings and when to pay down debt
· What debts to tackle first and which can wait
· What to do about your student loans
· What you should know before applying for a mortgage or auto loan
· What to do if you’re drowning in debt
So come chat with me! Easy ways to follow the conversation include Twubs or tchat. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.
- Our #CreditChat is about to begin!
In a few minutes I'll be answering your questions about how to deal with your debt on Experian's #CreditChat, which starts at 3 p.m. Eastern/noon Pac...
- LA folks: Tune in tomorrow morning to KFWB
Host Bob McCormick and I will discuss how to deal with credit, debt, budgeting and all kinds of other financial topics on Bob's "Money 101" show from...
- My book is out! Get it for free.
"Deal with Your Debt" is now available, and I’m giving away five copies this week.
To enter to win, leave a comment here on my blog (not my Facebook...
- Forgotten credit card trashes scores
Dear Liz: My husband and I are in the process of refinancing our mortgage. I just received my credit report in the mail, and my score was 724. The re...