- article in regard to cheapest vibramycin of district of columbia
- review with regard to flovent
- pyrantel pamoate sale out oklahoma
- blogs in respect of buy cheap nexium online
- review with regard to atenolol for order
- buy generic xalatan out oklahoma
- prozac online from north carolina
- websites about purchase estrace online out oklahoma
Today’s 20-somethings have a unique–and easily blown–opportunity to set themselves up for their future. Because of the power of compounding, the money they save now for retirement is worth far more than if they start even a few years later. The idea that you can put it off and “catch up” when you’re older? Basically, it’s a myth, since it’s so very, very hard to make up for missing that early start.
NBC News columnist Bob Sullivan outlines how this works in “When $30k is worth more than $90k.”
The takeaway? Paying off debt is important, but not as important as saving for your future. Opportunities to save for retirement really are “use it or lose it,” and blowing them off could make your future self the real loser.
Please join us around 4:50 p.m. Eastern/1:50 p.m. Pacific for the discussion.