- cipro of wisconsin
- purchase atenolol online from kentucky
- info in respect of bentyl for sale in oklahoma
- tips in relation to methotrexate prescription
- websites concerning generic atarax among the world
- cheapest flagyl
- purchase clozapine online among maryland
- sites about buy dapoxetine online out of louisiana
- info in respect of tizanidine sale
- find info in regard to cheap pyrantel pamoate
- website with respect to buy cheap kenalog online
HealthSherpa is the creation of three guys who actually seem to know how to program. Instead of fighting your way through confusing interfaces, legalese and a long sign-up process, you just type in your Zip Code and bam! Your options start to show up.
HealthSherpa allows you to modify your results by the number of family members and your income (which determines whether you get subsidies to cut the cost–most people do).
HealthSherpa doesn’t have the links to Social Security and the IRS that would allow you to sign up for a plan directly on the site. But it does offer links and phone numbers to insurers that can help you sign up once you pick a plan.
If only Kathleen Sebelius had hired these guys in the first place…
UPDATE: As commenter Kitty notes below, you’ll still need to go through Healthcare.gov to sign up for coverage if you want the subsidies and other cost reductions available through Obamacare. The HealthSherpa site allows you to see and explore your options, which should make signing up a bit easier.