- bentyl prescription
- generic cipro from district of columbia
- ask with respect to estradiol valerate online of georgia
- blogs as regards azor for order
- reglan prescription in kentucky
Credit card comparison site NerdWallet took a close look at gas cards offered by Gulf, BP, Chevron, ExxonMobil and Shell and compared them to 10 cards that offered rewards at any gas stations. Nerdwallet’s conclusion: it doesn’t pay to be loyal to one brand of gas.
NerdWallet found the station-branded cards offered lower rewards and higher interest rates, plus they rarely had sign-up bonuses.
From the study:
There’s a popular misconception that station-branded gas cards will give you better rewards in exchange for limiting your fill-up options. But when you step back and actually compare, the numbers just don’t add up.
So what should consumers do who want gas credit cards?
Consider these no-fee, non-branded gas cards:
- Pentagon Federal Platinum Rewards: unlimited 5 points per $1 on gas and $250 signup bonus
- Chase Freedom: 5% cash back on gas for half the year and $200 signup bonus