Please join me on Twitter tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2 p.m. Eastern/11 a.m. Pacific when we’ll be discussing “Smart Planning for Summer Travel.” Among the topics:
- How to take advantage of dropping airfares
- How to plan financially for travel and take advantage of discounts
- Good apps and Web sites to use
- When to consider home swaps or rentals instead of a hotel
- How to handle travel setbacks and emergencies
And much, much more.
You can RSVP at http://bit.ly/15GUesH and check out the Twitter feed @AllyBank for more details. On Tuesday, join us at http://tweetchat.com/room/allymoneychat to follow us
during the chat.
- Friday’s need-to-know money news The best place to rent a car for your summer road trip, six surprises that could ruin your retirement and how baby boomers can keep their identitie...
- What I learned from our “almost free” vacation Back in June I wrote a post about "How to get free summer travel." I'd arranged a 5-day trip with my daughter to the Pacific Northwest using a vari...
- Thursday’s need-to-know money news Protecting your finances while on the road this summer, prioritizing your debt and how to find a job after graduation.
The 10 Commandments of Summ...
- Tuesday’s need-to-know money news Tips on summer finances, the dangers of excessive mortgages and how not to turn your home into a money pit.
How to Save More Money This Month