- blogs in relation to buy cheap advair online
- buy cheap premarin
- all concerning spiriva without prescription
- buy celexa without prescription
- buy cheap griseofulvin from minnesota
- article with regard to premarin for sale
- link in respect of atarax online
Dear Liz: I wanted to comment on the person who was wondering why her multimillionaire friend receives less Social Security. One reason could be that higher-income people pay more for Medicare, the health insurance program for people 65 and older. Instead of the standard $104 a month that most people pay, my wife and I pay about $375 each per month for Parts B and D. So if the person writing to you is thinking about net Social Security checks, Medicare would make quite a difference.
Answer: That’s a very good possibility. Some people don’t make the distinction between Social Security and Medicare. They’re separate government programs, but Medicare premiums are typically deducted from Social Security payments.