- blogs comparatively pyrantel pamoate sale
- buy nasonex without prescription out the world
- review comparatively mirapex for order
- purchase prozac online
- blogs comparatively generic atarax
- buy vibramycin without prescription
- generic accutane out west virginia
- ask as regards buy atenolol
- sites concerning cheap lumigan out ohio
Dear Liz: I am receiving many unsolicited credit card offers in the mail and am worried about identity theft. Do you know of a phone number or Web address whereby I can opt out of these offers?
Answer: You can call 1-888-5OPTOUT or visit www.optoutprescreen.com to remove your name from marketing lists that the three credit bureaus sell to credit card issuers. Opting out won’t keep every card solicitation out of your mailbox, but it should decrease substantially the number of offers you receive. You can opt out for five years or permanently, but you need to be prepared to give your Social Security number, since that’s one of the key ways the bureaus identify you in their records.