- buy glucophage without prescription out district of columbia
- buy viagra online
- review in reference to amoxicillin prescription
- alesse (ovral l) sale from connecticut
- discount cafergot
- websites in regard to cheapest triamterene among nebraska
- clindamycin gel online stores out of maine
- answers in relation to macrobid online stores
- all about order zofran among north dakota
- buy erythromycin online
- websites in regard to prozac prescription
Dear Liz: I am receiving many unsolicited credit card offers in the mail and am worried about identity theft. Do you know of a phone number or Web address whereby I can opt out of these offers?
Answer: You can call 1-888-5OPTOUT or visit www.optoutprescreen.com to remove your name from marketing lists that the three credit bureaus sell to credit card issuers. Opting out won’t keep every card solicitation out of your mailbox, but it should decrease substantially the number of offers you receive. You can opt out for five years or permanently, but you need to be prepared to give your Social Security number, since that’s one of the key ways the bureaus identify you in their records.