- reglan sale
- tips in relation to cheap premarin from mississippi
- answers relatively serevent for order from illinois
- cheapest zoloft in north carolina
- review in respect of order lumigan
- tips in relation to buy generic toradol out indiana
Dear Liz: Twelve years ago I hired a moving company. I must have overpaid them, because in January 2001 I received a refund check for $235. I misplaced the check and didn’t find it until 2003. Ever since then I have made a number of phone calls asking for a replacement. All my calls were to no avail. Can you help?
Answer: No. You typically have six months to cash a check. If you miss that time frame, you can ask the issuer for a new check, but it is usually under no obligation to accommodate you. Trying to deposit an old check can often result in a “returned check” fee from your bank when the check is stopped or returned unpaid.