- cheapest clindamycin gel
- order triamterene
- info comparatively savella for sale out of louisiana
- buy cheap t-ject 60 online
- info comparatively metronidazole gel for sale of mississippi
- buy lipitor without prescription of the world
- allopurinol prescription
- find info in regard to vibramycin for sale
- quinine for sale
Dear Liz: Twelve years ago I hired a moving company. I must have overpaid them, because in January 2001 I received a refund check for $235. I misplaced the check and didn’t find it until 2003. Ever since then I have made a number of phone calls asking for a replacement. All my calls were to no avail. Can you help?
Answer: No. You typically have six months to cash a check. If you miss that time frame, you can ask the issuer for a new check, but it is usually under no obligation to accommodate you. Trying to deposit an old check can often result in a “returned check” fee from your bank when the check is stopped or returned unpaid.