- find info in respect of griseofulvin without prescription out of idaho
- cheapest mirapex
- blog with respect to buy retin-a online
- info comparatively buy premarin online among alaska
- serevent for order
- websites with regard to buy generic viagra in indiana
- buy cheap triamterene online
Food stamp benefits to 47 million people were cut Nov. 1–and further cuts may lie ahead.
Food banks already depleted by the lousy economy are now bracing for an influx of new patrons. So if you’re not among the one in seven Americans currently receiving food stamps, please consider a donation to your local food bank to help meet this growing need.
The best donation is cash (or checks, or payment by credit card). Food banks have relationships with food makers and distributors that allow them to get much better deals on bulk purchases than what you can get at the retail level. The Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, which my family supports with a monthly donation, can provide four meals for every $1 donated.
If what you can offer is food, though, or your skills in organizing a food drive–that’s good, too.
You can find your local food bank through the Feeding America site.