- sites as regards buy generic nasonex of new jersey
- answers relatively generic augmentin among america
- nexium sale from usa
- zofran online of north dakota
- review concerning cheapest tindamax
- buy clozapine without prescription out of west virginia
- review concerning purchase zofran online in arkansas
Dear Liz: I understand that creditors eventually write off unpaid debts and receive a federal tax deduction for the loss. Then they sell that “debt” to a collection agency. However, isn’t the debt rendered void by the fact the original creditor charged it off and got the deduction? So how can collection agencies attempt to collect an invalid debt?
Answer: Charging off a debt and taking the tax deduction for the loss indicates the original creditor doesn’t believe it can collect the money. That doesn’t render the debt invalid or erase it in a legal sense. Debts typically exist until they are paid, settled or wiped out in Bankruptcy Court.