- flagyl for order among virginia
- ask as regards order clonidine
- article in reference to ventolin online in uk
- buy estrace without prescription from district of columbia
- lipitor for sale of michigan
- reviews comparatively cheapest ampicillin among washington
- betnovate in uk
- read comparatively generic savella
My good buddy Des Toups has a nice piece at CarInsurance.com about the best cars for teens. He started with the 65 cars that made the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s 2008 Top Safety Picks list, then whittled them down to those with likely price tags of $15,000 or less, average or better reliability, and gas mileage of 20 mpg or higher. He also has some good suggestions for how to keep somewhat of a lid on insurance costs–although make no mistake: you are going to feel it deep in the wallet when you insure a teen driver.
The #1 car? An Audi. For the rest of the list, click here.